In this tutorial, Jupiter chiropractor, Dr. Nevel, demonstrates how to apply KT Tape, Rock Tape, and Kinesio Tape for Knee Pain:
Step By Step Taping Instructions:
1. Make sure the skin is clean.
2. Cut four 14-inch strips and two 10-inch strips.
3. Round the corners of the tape to better durability.
4. Have the patient flex the knee 45 degrees.
5. Apply two 14-inch strips at approximately 40% tension around the knee cap to the quadricep (thigh) muscles with 0% tension on the ends.
6. Apply the 10-inch strips to the medial and lateral knee with approximately 40% tension with 0% tension on the ends.
7. Apply two 14-inch strips at approximately 40% tension to the hamstring muscles with 0% tension on the ends.
8. Rub the tape to activate the adhesive.
Kinesio Tape Pro Scissors
Various colors of Rock Tape can be purchased at our Jupiter, FL chiropractic office.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase from one of the product links, Sport & Spinal Rehab receives a small commission. There is no additional cost to the purchaser.
Tags: dr brandon nevel, dr nevel, how to kinesio tape, how to kinesio tape a knee, how to kinesio tape knees, how to kt tape a knee, how to kt tape knees, how to rock tape a knee, how to rock tape knees, Jupiter Chiropractor, jupiter chiropractors, Jupiter FL chiropractor, jupiter fl chiropractors, kinesio tape, kt tape, rock tape, sport & spinal rehab, sport and spinal rehab